Anyuan Fort
    Zhaobaoshan located in the south. 10-year reign of Qing Emperor Guangxu (1884) Sino-French War before the Battle of Zhenhai, "Anyuan" is the only seat Battery, with heavy shells 80 pounds before Armstrong’s small-bore gun 3. 11 Guangxu (1885) Autumn officially established by the Duzao Duguan Ying Tong Zhi. For the resettlement of 21 cm diameter of the Krupp steel chamber after the new gun, 13 years Guangxu re-expansion, which we see the following year. Fort was circular, the diameter of 16.5 m, 6 m high, the wall thickness of 2 meters, set before and after the gun door shot before the doors to the east sea, after the gun toward the door River to the west. Fort home centers round the track rotation, the artillery along the tracks before and after the spin. Taiwan has the Northwest Portal, 5 meters high and 3 meters wide, for the staff in and out. Wong used the fort, sand, lime concrete from Ben Zhu, also reported mixed with glutinous rice porridge, very strong, as well as the effectiveness of Yiroukegang. During the War of Resistance Against Japan, has been used to cement their doors and the top. On the south bank of Jinjishan and Fort far under the "Jingyuan" Fort confrontation between the river and hold a gateway to eastern Zhejiang.

Copyright (C) 2008 Zhenhai coast defence history museum All right reserved. ADD: East Yanjiang Road No.198, Zhenhai District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province
Tel:0574-86255760 Fax:0574-86254768 E-mail:hf@zhkhfsg.com Design by: 7277