Jingyuan Fort
    Haikou is located in the town of the southern coast of Sandy Bay Jinjishan head, bounded by the sea, in the face of Yongjiang, hold the town of Haikou. Founded in 2006 Guangxu (1880), Wong, lime, gravel, "concrete" Ben Zhu. 5 artillery located, was a font. Fort length 45 meters, 4.4 meters high and 9 meters wide, 2.4 meters * 2 for gun-5 hole, there was a gun room wall, built barracks 5. In 1884 had been the former home-bore gun 5 for Zhenhai at the time formed a larger battery, the Sino-French War in the Battle of Zhenhai has played an important role. Fort existing plane was concave shape, the section of wall into a trapezoid, Fort surface yet complete, at the top of the serious damage.

Copyright (C) 2008 Zhenhai coast defence history museum All right reserved. ADD: East Yanjiang Road No.198, Zhenhai District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province
Tel:0574-86255760 Fax:0574-86254768 E-mail:hf@zhkhfsg.com Design by: 7277